Support Center

How can we help you today?

I Would Like to Revise / Replace The Abstract I Have Submitted With My Application; How Can I Do That?


If you want to replace/revise your abstract, kindly drop an email to with your latest abstract.

It is recommended to send an email from your registered email address and quote your Abstract ID while asking to replace your abstract.